Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It's You

10 Things i Love about him

1. The way he say "goodnight" to me every night even when i'm already slept
2. He never swearing at me
3. When we singing at our lovely car doing some stupid thing and laughing together
4. He's kind a good planner
5. He's hair style
6. He always be the one who can calm me down, when i have to exceed my gloomy day
7. The way he treat me everyday like "aku aus sayang minum dong!", "matiin lampunya baby" ,"ACnya kecilin sayang,aku kedinginan" dan dgn sangat senang hatii melakukannya
8. He's never enjoin me to doing what i'm gonna do,as long as it will make me happy (*evil smile)
9. He's a good discuss mate about everythin'
10. The last but not least He always accept me as i am

I do really enjoyed our moment in our home,in our room, in bed, in car, when we decided just stay at our room on the weekend, dvd-ing,cuddling, grab some breakfast etc.I heart every moment with you Hubb's. I'm sooo glad to be u'r dearest wife now, will and forever.

Kisses

-wife-

4 comments: