Thursday, November 19, 2009

Me Want Some Vacation!!


After all this routines activity that we have during all year along, one of the most we should have to do is having a vacation! yes a vacation, Last time my vacation was 9 mos ago,gosh! We was in Bali, my fellas said it was our honeymoon, but it's totally wrong! because i had my period,LOL. There's so many place in Bali that u should have to come, Bali have too many temples that usually called Pure, actually I'm not really like to visit the Pure, i don't know it's fully of mystic,but when i was in Bali i do visit 1 yes just 1 Pura Tirta Uluwatu. I don't know whether Bali was too crowded i do want to come again and again. Actually my hubb's already start to survey our next holiday (yay!) I want Bkk, but looks like he already choosed,he prefer Bali (again??!) yes he is :) Buutt for me,wherever we have a holiday as long as we can have "our quality time" trust me it more more priceless than you haven't right.Here it's one of our holiday pic.*blushing*

x.o.x.o
Tesa b prakoso

No comments:

Post a Comment